- Agrarian Reform
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Asean Legal Systems
- Banking and Finance
- Capital Markets / Securities
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Corporate Rehabilitation and Restructuring
- Criminal Law
- Employment and Labor Standards
- Energy / Oil and Gas
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate Proceedings
- Family Relations
- Foreign Investments and Joint Ventures
- Insurance and Admiralty
- Intellectual Property, Audit and Due Diligence and Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement
- Intellectual Property Inter-Pares Cases
- Intra-Corporate Disputes / Proxy Fights / Corporate Take-overs
- Labor Relations
- Land Disputes
- Licensing, Franchising and Technology Transfer Arrangements
- Management of Intellectual Property Assets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mining and Natural Resources
- Patents / Trademarks / Copyrights
- Product Liability
- Project Finance
- Public Utilities
- Real Estate
- Tax Litigation
- Tax Planning
Ms. Cochico has been involved in the establishment of joint venture companies and business process outsourcing companies in the Philippines for Asian and European clients and has assisted companies in their applications with the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA). She has participated in the...
Mr. Villadolid has handled cases involving litigation, telecommunications, public utilities, environment and natural resources, crimes, consumer protection, product liability, personal injury and tort, and arbitration.
Expertise in types of transaction
He is heavily involved in civil and commercial litigation, construction and arbitration law. He is also active in joint ventures.
Mr. Lazatin earned his Bachelor of Arts in Economics degree from the University of the Philippines. Thereafter, he graduated...
Representation of water and power distribution utility companies in applications for rate adjustments and injunction cases against rate increases.
Counsel in defense of claims arising from alleged violations of environmental laws.
Representation of local and foreign creditors in complex rehabilitation cases.
Copyright © ACCRALAW®. All Rights Reserved.