At ACCRALAW, quality is a prime responsibility. We autograph our work with excellence. Our aim in providing legal services is being able to give our clients the very best.
In the early 1990s, we started the Quality Circle to attend to the merits of our work. Composed of the Firm’s practice department heads, the Quality Circle ensures the quality of our legal services. They see to it that perfection is embedded in every process and policy, that the Firm’s intentions are always held high, that our lawyers continue to skillfully execute their practice and that our non-legal staff do their jobs as well as they can.
The Quality Circle, in implementing our total quality management programs, has successfully implemented notable measures to build and improve value in all activities of the Firm
Among these programs are:
- Streamlining of the orientation activities for new lawyers
- Identifying quality-related topics for the monthly Firm meetings and in-house seminars and workshops
- Assisting Management in developing the Firm's specialization program
- Coordinating with the Supreme Court of the Philippines The Firm's accreditation as a provider of Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE)
- Re-engineering of procedures and processes for greater operational efficiency
- Coordinating quality operational systems for non-legal personnel
- Developing and implementing in-house training programs for the Firm's legal staff, including MCLE programs
- Monitoring the equitable distribution of workload among the lawyers of the Firm.